If you follow Casual Confections on social media, you’ve seen a lot of chatter leading up to the Muggles Market and Geek Gala which both took place last Saturday. Both events were a huge success!
Want to try your hand at making any of the goodies Casual Confections sold or donated to the events? Go for it! These are the recipes I started with and tweaked to end up with the current versions on my menu:
- Cookie Cat Cookies
- Brownie roll out cookies
- Marshmallow fluff (s’mores cookie version 4 post)
- fill half the cookie with strawberry fluff and half with plain fluff
- Butterbeer fudge (gluten free)
- Dean’s I-Want-Pie Bars (gluten free, vegan)
- Zuul Slime Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake-ish Cake
- Cake – yellow box cake mix
- Topping – same fluff recipe as above, just add ground freeze dried strawberries, strawberry flavor oil, or strawberry Jell-O mix in place of the vanilla extract. Start with a small amount and add more to taste. Sprinkle with ground freeze dried strawberries.